Frank T. James
President/CEO & Chief Estimator
Rick M. Miller
Senior Vice President & Lead Project Manager
Senior Vice President
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President - Real Estate
Eddie Rios Jr.
Izul de la Vega
LEED Qualified Specialist
F.T. James strives to not only meet your expectations, but also exceed them. The difference in how we operate can be seen in our high rate of repeat business and the cooperative relationships we have with our subcontractors. Here are a few of the characteristics that set us apart:
• We subscribe to a total team approach in all phases of design, award, and construction.
• Our firm has great success offering feedback during the design phase which results in higher project quality, lower cost, and shorter construction periods.
• Our firm's input on value engineering suggestions have saved our clients countless dollars. Our expertise in this area allows maximum savings without sacrificing the original intent of the structure.
• We take great pride in the success we've achieved working within tight budgets and limited time frames.
• We have considerable experience working with businesses who remained in operation during the construction process and worked with minimal disruptions to regular proceedings.
• We don't shy away from the difficult and we're always up for a challenge. We have been highly successful with unusual and demanding projects that many contractors wouldn’t attempt.
• We have vast experience working in the congested, downtown El Paso region having completed several challenging, high-profile projects.
• Our team strives to ensure satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we are dedicated to providing a cost-effective model for our clients.